The carnage left 19 youngsters and also 2 educators at Robb Grade school dead, along with damaged 17 individuals.
Below is a timeline of occasions leading up to and also throughout the assault:
Salvador Ramos acquisitions a semi-automatic rifle at a neighborhood showing off products shop called Sanctuary Wilderness.
Ramos acquisitions 375 rounds of ammo for that rifle. It was unclear where he acquired the ammo.
Ramos acquisitions one more semi-automatic rifle, once more at Sanctuary Wilderness.
SEE EVEN MORE: Texas institution shooter got 2 rifles after transforming 18, executed Robb Elementary assault days later on
Might 24: Day of mass capturing
At some time Tuesday early morning, an Instagram account that police resources inform ABC Information they think is linked to Ramos sent out one more individual on the social media sites system a picture of a weapon laying on a bed, according to a customer that shared straight messages from the suspect’s claimed account with ABC Information.
11:00 a.m.: Ramos sends out a one-to-one message to an unidentified recipient claiming he prepared to fire his granny.
11:00 – 11:30 a.m. Ramos fires his granny “in the face,” according to Steven McCraw, supervisor Texas Division of Public Security. Ramos sends out one more one-to-one message to an unidentified recipient, introducing that he fired his granny and also was heading to an institution, without recognizing which institution, and also claiming he prepared to assault it.
- Ramos’ injured granny stumbles upon the road to a next-door neighbor’s residence to report Ramos to the authorities.
- Ramos makes use of the granny’s automobile to drive a quarter-mile to Robb Grade school, where he collapses the automobile and also arises possessing a Daniel Protection AR-15-style attack rifle and also putting on a knapsack.
11:32 a.m. Ramos gets in the institution with a west entry and also is come close to by one Uvalde ISD institution source policeman. No shooting is traded. Ramos proceeds right into the institution.
- Ramos takes a trip down a brief corridor, transforms right, after that left and also gets in a class. “That’s where the carnage started,” McCraw claimed. Ramos opens up fire on educators and also pupils. The class is linked inside to one more class.
- A number of police – consisting of Uvalde authorities and also Uvalde ISD police officers – merge on the class, breach the door, involve Ramos, and also “maintain him selected at that area.”
- A tactical group consisted of united state Traditions and also Boundary Patrol representatives, a Zavala Region replacement, and also 2 Uvalde law enforcement officer get in the class. Police officers eliminate and also fire Ramos on the scene.
11:43 a.m.: Robb Elementary articles on Facebook that their university was under lockdown “because of gunfires in the location.”
12:17 p.m.: Uvalde Consolidated Independent College Area introduces the capturing on Twitter.
12:30 p.m.: Uvalde Fire Division scanner web traffic contacts “added fire fighters required to reply to Mill Road to develop a border to aid Uvalde EMS and also Uvalde PD. Once more, we require to reply to South Grove and also Mill Road.”
1:06 p.m.: Authorities report that the thought shooter was eliminated by police officers at the scene after they got into the class.
EVEN MORE: What we understand regarding Texas grade school capturing sufferers up until now
Copyright © 2022 KGO-TV. All Legal rights Scheduled.