Quickly after Capcom’s complete disclose of Road Competitor 6 at Sony’s State of Play discussion on Thursday, where several of the video game’s old and also brand-new lineup was verified, a significant leakage exposed what seems the battling video game’s complete lineup. Beyond verified boxers Ryu, Chun-li, Luke, and also Jamie, an additional 18 boxers are reported to show up in Road Competitor 6, based upon legitimate-looking however unofficial art work released throughout social media and also different discussion forums systems.
The 22-character lineup consists of Road Competitor 2‘s initial schedule of Globe Warriors: Ryu, Ken, Zangief, Dhalsim, E. Honda, Blanka, Guile, and also Chun-Li. It likewise shows up to consist of returning personalities Cammy, Dee Day, Rashid, Juri, Ed, and also Akuma.
The rest of Road Competitor 6‘s noticeable lineup is mostly all brand-new. There’s Luke, that debuted in Road Competitor 5 as the video game’s last DLC personality, and also Jamie, the boxer that comes from Hong Kong and also that was verified in Road Competitor 6‘s initial gameplay trailer (and also that is reported to be associated with Yun and also Yang from Road Competitor 3). Joining them are:
- Marisa (マリーザ), a muscle boxer from Italy that uses gladiator equipment
- Mimi, a French boxer that resembles a women variation of Abel
- Riri or Lily (リリ– Tekken currently has a Lili), a girl from Mexico that possesses a set of ball-headed battle clubs
- JP, a trendy Russian with a cape, walking cane, and also an expensive mustache
- Kimberly, a competitor from the united state with vibrant road garments and also … a WalkMan?!
- A.K.I., a Chinese white-haired female with claw tools
Returning road boxers have all got a much more significant remodeling than in current video games, updating their appearances and also, as a whole, providing even more to use. Cammy, as an example, uses trousers by default, and also also Blanka obtains a neckerchief. Ed and also Rashid, on the various other hand, appear web content to display even more skin, happily presenting their abdominal muscles.
Polygon has actually connected to Capcom for remark and also verification on the dripped lineup, and also will certainly upgrade when the business reacts.
Road Competitor 6 is slated for launch on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows Computer, and also Xbox Collection X at some time in 2023.